YouHodler is starting with “Multi HODL”. Through proper risk management, the new function further multiplies the portfolio
YouHodler introduces a new feature. “Multi HODL” is designed to help users manage risk and multiply their cryptocurrency portfolio.
YouHodler is introducing a new feature to its popular platform, which specializes in credit products based on cryptocurrencies, savings accounts and proprietary trading tools such as “Turbocharge”. The new feature called Multi HODL is an innovative concept based on the Barbell strategy, which helps HODLers to multiply their funds in the portfolio by investing a fixed portion of the portfolio in activities with calculated risk, in order to obtain higher profits.
YouHodler with a new idea
Ilya Volkov, CEO of YouHodler, says that Barbell’s investment strategy was a key inspiration for Multi HODL:
“The strategy is to ensure that 80% of your capital is invested in safe, risk-free assets. Meanwhile, the remaining 20% of your capital is used for still profitable investments, but with calculated risk. At YouHodler, we have been able to recreate the Barbell strategy by combining our Stablecoin savings accounts with the newly introduced feature.
When a user selects the Multi HODL option, the platform automatically takes a predetermined percentage from the user’s savings account (e.g. 20%) and uses these funds as collateral to initiate an automatic “loan chain”. (based on the YouHodler Turbocharge function). In this chain of loans, the money from the first loan is used to buy more crypto to use as collateral for the next loan in the chain. This process is repeated up to ten times depending on your choice.
Users can choose from more than twelve cryptocurrencies to “multiply” in this process. They can also adjust their risk level and set the desired “profit” point to automatically close the position. YouHodler claims that the risk is limited and users cannot lose more than they have set in the system.
“MultiHODL provides our users with the best of both worlds. Crypto Traders can store 80% in secure, profitable savings accounts and earn without risk. At the same time, they can use 20% to engage in more risky maneuvers to multiply their crypto through our loan chain. If the value of their crypto increases during the process, you pay the platform’s interest rate and can keep the extra profit. If the surreptitious value drops, then the trader can be comforted by the fact that 80% of their assets (plus interest) are still safe in their savings account”.
– explains YouHodler.
Multi HODL is now available for all YouHodler users.
YouHodler is a company based in Switzerland, with two main offices: in Limassol, Cyprus and Lausanne, Switzerland. The YouHodler FinTech platform focuses on crypto loans and offers loans in fiats (USD and EUR), crypto (BTC) and stablecoin loans (USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX).
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!